Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thanks for visiting my first blog...


It wasn't long ago that I was living in a highrise apartment building in Boston. Me and my dad were doing okay. But after Krage came after us, my dad disappeared. Now I live in New Hampshire with Mrs. Kloochie, who is like the grossest person you'll ever meet. She tosses dirty clothes and trash on the floor and actually throws donuts at me several times a day.

Worst of all is, I found out I'm not human and that there are dozens of magical creatures looking for me or trying to kill me. If it weren't for my best friend Bret, who is kind of a werewolf now because of me, and the beautiful redhaired girl next door (who I shouldn't crush on 'cause she's a total thief), I don't think I would have survived this long.

You can come around and read my blog if you want, but you're taking your chances. Hanging around with me could definitely get you killed.



1 comment:

  1. Saudi Flights To Medina : We Search Every Domestic Airline Site To Get You The Lowest Fare...

    Magnificent Wildlife Of Patagonia : A Patagonian puma rests in tall grass at the Patagonian Institute in Punta Arenas, Chile. Pumas, known as mountain lions or cougars in North America, are among the most wide-ranging animals in the Americas.

    Stunning Pencil Drawings : Kyle Bean (previously featured here and here) recently published a series of photos of weapons made from harmless materials for a feature article centered around the topic of ‘Guerilla Gardening’ and ‘Yarn Bombing’ on CUT Magazine.

    Bollywood Celebs Should Get Married : Here are stars who, we think should tie the ceremonial knot before 2012 (21 December, 2012 to be precise).

    Cubera Snapper Fish Facts : The biggest of all snapper species feast on fish, shrimp, and crabs and are easily able to tackle even tougher fare because of large strong teeth.

    Mambazha Pulissery Recipe : Find Cooking Recipe on imagegossips. Sign Up Free Now!

    Creative Salt & Pepper Shakers : Creative Salt & Pepper Shakers...

    Transparent Swimming Pool : Transparent swimming pool by OFTB(Out of the blue), ‘a team of landscape architects, horticulturists and in-house pool builders based in Melbourne, Australia.

    Indian Kundan Jewelry Designs : Fashionable Jewelry Designs 2011. Join & Get Discount Up to 50% Now!

    Facial Expressions Of People : Facial Expressions Of People

    Zhangjiajie National Forest Park : The Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in the Chinese province of Hunan features gigantic pillar like rocks, the kind you see throughout the movie.

    Former Miss Venezuela Dies At 28 : Former Miss Venezuela Eva Ekvall died in Houston after fighting breast cancer since last year. She was 28. Photos...

    Paintings Made With Human Blood : Vinicius Quesada is a talented street artist from Brazil who likes to add a shock value to his artwork. His series entitled Blood Piss Blues were created using exactly what it says – blood and urine.

    Patriot Mac Series XT SSD : Looking for a Mac Series XT solid state drives? If yes then here is Patriot Memory has introduces the new Mac Series XT solid state drives optimized for Mac computers.

    ReplyDelete